A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Singh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Singh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Singh practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See White Plains Internists.