inactive

Rakesh K Kathpalia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 5th, 2016
He makes me wish I was 65 already!
I believe Dr R. Kathpalia is the best Geriatric Dr. In town due to the fantastic care he provided my Morher for several years until her death last year. My Mother loved "Dr. K" so much(she could never say Kathpalia). For her, his bedside manner was so loving & caring. For me, he he is so easy to talk to & he listened patiently & lovingly to all my questions & answered them so well. He is so humble yet one of the best Doctors our family has ever had. I convinced my Mother-in-law to twitch to "Dr K" & she & I am so glad. She is now getting the care she needs as she is almost 90 now. Dr Kathpalia is the only reason I wish I were 65 already!

November 7th, 2012
Excellent senior care doctor
We used him for over 5 years on a regular basis..he is thorough and great to work with..we liked him..and will miss him after we have moved away.