Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Kumar
Dr. Rakesh Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc, Baptist Hospital and Hickman Community Health Services. Dr. Kumar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Kumar has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Rakesh Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. James Poliner
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi33
Dr. Edward Rhim
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi11
Dr. Ravis Curry
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi17