A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Malhotra is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Malhotra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Malhotra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malhotra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Malhotra practice?
Dr. Rakesh Malhotra practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Havasu City, AZ and Allentown, PA.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Family Physicians, Phoenix Hospitalists, and Phoenix General Practitioners.