Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Malik
Dr. Rakesh Malik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, MD. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Malik is affiliated with Shady Grove Adventist Hosp, Montgomery General Hospital Inc and Frederick Memorial Hospital. Dr. Malik has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Malik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rakesh Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.
Dr. Gul Chablani
Pediatrics, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Germantown, MD 0.01 mi36
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Germantown, MD 0.18 mi41
Dr. Ralph Boccia
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Germantown, MD 0.18 mi39