A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Malik, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Malik MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Malik practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Malik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Malik practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD and Sandy Spring, MD.
See Germantown Internists.