Dr. Rakesh Malik MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Germantown, MD

no change

March 3rd, 2017
My PCP's office is the best.....!
I have been a patient in Dr. Malik's Practice for almost 8+ years and have found him extensively knowledgeable and professional, His attention to detail is impeccable while listening to symptoms and all the time prompt diagnosis and right treatment have made the visit smooth. His staff is very friendly and the wait time is exceptionally low and it would not be an exaggeration that I barely had to wait for my appointments. The office is modern and clean...........

March 3rd, 2017
My experience was very positive...I didn't have to wait, the facilities were clean, the professional staff was very professional and helpful. The nurse was very efficient. The Doctor was friendly, respectable and very approachable and was very thorough in every aspect of my physical exam. I appreciated him taking time to listen to me and then to counsel and advise me regarding my health condition. I liked my experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the practice to others. I particularly like how the Practice is so concerned about customer service and the opinions of the patient. Thank You Dr. Malik :)

February 28th, 2017
Great
I like the doctors i have been taking my mom for about 3 years and she loves it. The doctor speaks her language(Hindi) it is easier for her to communicate with him and explain her condition she's very comfortable with their service

February 25th, 2017
Rajesh Malik is my doctor
Dr. Malis is my primary doctor and I really enjoy my visit with him. He listens to my issues and give me answers to them. He follows through with the issues, gives me advices and send me to wherever I need to get care from. He follows you afterward. If you need a doctor that will listens and explains things to you so that you will understand he's the one. He and his staff is very friendly, professional and will make you feels that your issues are very important.

My Doc
Great bedside manners and very Proffesional physician and staff . Very pleased with overall service .

Excellent physician
Dr Malik has been my doctor for several years and is very knowledgable and has excellent bed side manner.

Wonderful physician!
I have always received excellent care from Dr. Malik. He has always treated me with courtesy and respect. He takes time to discuss with me any concerns I have. Doctors First is a great practice!

November 18th, 2016
Poor bedside manner, condescending, uninteresting in accurately diagnosing and fixing problems. Some on staff rude and unprofessional, too many non-doctors performing physician duties.

September 15th, 2016
Not happy
No I nt sure now !but when you meet with a doctor in the hallway he can't say hi really!!!i hve bn her patient for 4 years now ,and I remember he was the kindest Doc I hve ever met, And I referred one of my friend there bt I didn't get that vibe of going back again!!not happy n poor communication with the receptionist!

August 13th, 2015
You only see this doctor once, EVER
You only see this doctor for your first appointment. Any follow-ups or check-ups will be made by his many, always changing PA-Cs. I thought Dr. Malik was my doctor, not this, this, this and this person. He's a great doctor and I love the ease in making urgent appointments, but it's not worth it to never see him and only ever be treated by novices who mostly know nothing about medicine.

March 11th, 2015
Great Doctor and facility for primary care.
Excellent Doctor. Great diagnosis explains situation in details. Works as per your insurance plan. Detailed.

September 10th, 2013
not good
he is more concentrate on his appoinments and money taking from patients. not give good service to patients