Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Marwaha
Dr. Rakesh Marwaha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with another office in Downers Grove, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marwaha is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Edward Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Marwaha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rakesh Marwaha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.
Dr. Jose Villarreal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Naperville, IL 0 mi39
Dr. James Collins
Naperville, IL 0 mi37
Dr. Reda Kilani
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Naperville, IL 0 mi35