Overall Review

3.8

February 26th, 2016
dr marwaha rocks
dr marwaha has been my sisters doc for over 30 yrs. he really cares as does his assoc dr kalra. he has been spot on on things the specialists didnt know. he has a lot of knowledge. the office staff is nice. however, he needs to increase his prices so that his office can get more help and be more organized. dr works long hours. he works quickly and well in appointments and is open to suggestions.

October 21st, 2015
Dr Marwaha is an amazing doctor. I have been to alot of specialists to diagnose my headaches, he is the only one who has almost got rid of them. I went from having 6 a week to maybe 4 a month. His goal is to get rid of the other 4 and I know he will because he is just that good. Thank you Dr. Marwaha

October 14th, 2015
Dr Marwaha is a fantastic care giver, that being said I'm not sure he is worth the wait always expect to wait an hour and a half or more. It is very frustrating when you leave work early so you are on time but they never are, and don't complain to the receptionist, as it's your pleasure to patronize them!

August 22nd, 2015
The Best Doctor I've ever had! Perhaps the best in Illinois...
I've had Dr. Marwaha as my doctor for years. Simply put, he is good. The best I've had. I moved to California in 2014 and I still only see Dr. Marwaha in his Naperville, IL office. I will continue to go wherever he is until I can't... even from California. He is that good!

June 11th, 2015
Self
I agree with most of the other reviews about Dr. Marwaha. Dr himself is not good. The Staff is a joke and completely unsympathetic. Would never recommend any one to use Dr. Marwaha or his office.

July 15th, 2014
This guy is a complete joke and his front desk is even worse
I have ZERO positive things I can say about this guy or his office. His staff is horrible. They treat you like absolute crap and don't care about your needs whatsoever. And Marwaha will report you as "doctor shopping" to whoever you go to next as he did to me because I didn't like him or his office. The guy has zero interest in interacting with his patients, never smiles, looks and acts like a zombie. This is the worst of the worst. Always waiting and they are always overbooking. Terrible. terrible, doctor/office/staff. STAY AWAY..FAR AWAY

March 24th, 2014
Can't get anything done!
I absolutely love Dr. Marwaha. He cares and it shows. There is an ungodly wait time anymore to see him. You make a 3p.m. appt. and you wont see him till 4:30. His wife overbooks him. His wife runs the front desk and she is a horrible employee. She has hung up on me, yelled at me, lied to me (told me my appt. was a diff time, like it was at 5 but really it was at 5:30), she doesn't care what you call about (if you need to talk to a nurse or leave an IMPORTANT message she could care less.). I have complained to the Dr. about his wife and nothing has been done that I am aware of. Nurses talk to me about how horrible she is to work with. I think if Dr. Marwaha would get rid of his wife at the front desk things would get so much better. Through all this, I still wouldn't leave Dr. Marwaha because I feel he is THAT great of a Doctor!

October 30th, 2013
Patient
He is theeeeee best doctor, I could ever have.

March 17th, 2013
Good doctor. Way overbooked, long wait.
He is a knowledgeable and kind person who seems to know his stuff well. The only complaint I have is the ungodly hour I have to spend waiting for him in the room and the time in the waiting room, it is ridiculous, I stay not because he is a nice and smart man who seems to genuinely care, even if he is rushed

April 18th, 2012
I have been ill for many years now. Therefore I have seen many doctors. I moved up north 2.5 years ago and found Dr. Marwaha. I am very impressed with his professional wisdom and caring nature! He truly wants the best for his patients, and THAT is what we are all looking for. His staff are very buisy at the office trying to make sure we are happy. I appritiate it all, everytime!

October 29th, 2011
DR. Marwaha does not spend enough time to explain to me whats going on with them. He's always in a hurry to get out the room and move to the next patient. Most of the time he would slowly inch towards the door even though I was still asking questions. His accent is very strong and it's hard to understand him. His staff is very unhelpful most of the time especially his wife who tends the front desk. If you call to follow up something, she will transfer you immediately to a machine. She is very quick to take an appointment though.

August 22nd, 2011
Great Docotor
I have been going to him over 4 years andd I AM IMPREESED WITH THE TIME HE SPENDS WITH ME AND HIS CARE.