Dr. Rakesh Marwaha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Marwaha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

Dr Marwaha cares

I have been with him out of the Downers Grove Office for over 30yrs. With my numerous maladies he has helped me both with my maintenance and recovery time. As noted however in other reviews his wait time for office visits are 1hr or more long. Recently moved and while it may take me over an hour to get to his office I plan on staying with the good doctor, he is that good!!

March 22nd, 2017

In appropriate comment to female patient while alone in exam room.

Called husband by telephone, screaming, making false accusations that patient ran out on bill, then hung up on husband. (Dr. aware patient had full coverage insurance.)

February 14th, 2017

Brought my sister back to life

Nearly died 4x Multiple serious conditions now stable

February 26th, 2016

dr marwaha rocks

dr marwaha has been my sisters doc for over 30 yrs. he really cares as does his assoc dr kalra. he has been spot on on things the specialists didnt know. he has a lot of knowledge. the office staff is nice. however, he needs to increase his prices so that his office can get more help and be more organized. dr works long hours. he works quickly and well in appointments and is open to suggestions.

October 21st, 2015

Dr Marwaha is an amazing doctor. I have been to alot of specialists to diagnose my headaches, he is the only one who has almost got rid of them. I went from having 6 a week to maybe 4 a month. His goal is to get rid of the other 4 and I know he will because he is just that good. Thank you Dr. Marwaha

October 14th, 2015

Dr Marwaha is a fantastic care giver, that being said I'm not sure he is worth the wait always expect to wait an hour and a half or more. It is very frustrating when you leave work early so you are on time but they never are, and don't complain to the receptionist, as it's your pleasure to patronize them!

August 26th, 2015

Overall patient rating: 3.8

August 23rd, 2015

The Best Doctor I've ever had! Perhaps the best in Illinois...

I've had Dr. Marwaha as my doctor for years. Simply put, he is good. The best I've had. I moved to California in 2014 and I still only see Dr. Marwaha in his Naperville, IL office. I will continue to go wherever he is until I can't... even from California. He is that good!

June 11th, 2015

Self

I agree with most of the other reviews about Dr. Marwaha. Dr himself is not good. The Staff is a joke and completely unsympathetic. Would never recommend any one to use Dr. Marwaha or his office.

July 15th, 2014

This guy is a complete joke and his front desk is even worse

I have ZERO positive things I can say about this guy or his office. His staff is horrible. They treat you like absolute crap and don't care about your needs whatsoever. And Marwaha will report you as "doctor shopping" to whoever you go to next as he did to me because I didn't like him or his office. The guy has zero interest in interacting with his patients, never smiles, looks and acts like a zombie. This is the worst of the worst. Always waiting and they are always overbooking. Terrible. terrible, doctor/office/staff. STAY AWAY..FAR AWAY

March 24th, 2014

Can't get anything done!

I absolutely love Dr. Marwaha. He cares and it shows. There is an ungodly wait time anymore to see him. You make a 3p.m. appt. and you wont see him till 4:30. His wife overbooks him. His wife runs the front desk and she is a horrible employee. She has hung up on me, yelled at me, lied to me (told me my appt. was a diff time, like it was at 5 but really it was at 5:30), she doesn't care what you call about (if you need to talk to a nurse or leave an IMPORTANT message she could care less.). I have complained to the Dr. about his wife and nothing has been done that I am aware of. Nurses talk to me about how horrible she is to work with. I think if Dr. Marwaha would get rid of his wife at the front desk things would get so much better. Through all this, I still wouldn't leave Dr. Marwaha because I feel he is THAT great of a Doctor!

October 30th, 2013

Patient

He is theeeeee best doctor, I could ever have.