Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Mashru
Dr. Rakesh Mashru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with other offices in Reading, PA and Pottstown, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mashru is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System and Reading Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Mashru has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Rakesh Mashru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.
Dr. Douglas Tase
Camden, NJ 0 mi36
Dr. Matthew Kleiner
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Camden, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Andrew Beaver
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Camden, NJ 0 mi14