A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Mashru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Mashru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mashru
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mashru Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashru graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mashru has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh P Mashru MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh P. Mashru practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Mashru has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Mashru practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Reading Surgeons.