A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Mashru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Mashru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mashru
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mashru Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashru graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mashru has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh P Mashru MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh P. Mashru practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Mashru has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Mashru practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Reading Surgeons.