A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Mashru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashru graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mashru has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mashru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh P. Mashru practice?
Dr. Rakesh Mashru practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.