Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Mathur
Dr. Rakesh Mathur, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Fallston, MD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Mathur is affiliated with Upper Chesapeake Medical Center, Harford Memorial Hosp and Veteran`s ADM. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Mathur has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Rakesh Mathur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Charles Wagner
Baltimore, MD 0 mi39
Dr. Madura Prabhakar
Baltimore, MD 0.47 mi41
Dr. Alfredo Caragay
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology
Baltimore, MD 1.37 mi43