Dr. Rakesh Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Mehta?

Excellent Physician and Person

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Mehta is caring for my father. I've worked in medicine all my life and have rarely met his equal. He is dedicated, accurate medically, careful, and accessible. Dr. Mehta has checked up on Dad even before his care began! You could not be in better hands.

Impressed

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Mehta during my first appointment. He spent over 40 minutes with me, explaining my illness and what I could expect. Considering I had spent just 15 minutes over the course of two weeks in the hospital and two out with my previous doctor who never explained anything and shrugged off questions, I was amazed and pleased.

Posted on May 19th, 2012

I was so impressed by the caring nature,compassion. professionalism of Dr Mehtawho is so easy to talk to, and takesvery good care of patients.

Posted on November 20th, 2011

An excellent physician and hematologist oncologist.Very caring , compassionate and has excellent bedside manners .He made me at ease when I was very anxious about the diagnosis And explained the details, options of the treatment and was very supportive.He treated me with respect.

Excellent physician very caring and compassionate,excellent bedside manners

Posted on August 23rd, 2011