A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Nathu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Nathu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Nathu, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nathu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Magan Nathu MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh M. Nathu practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Nathu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Nathu practices Radiation Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.