A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Mehta, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Mehta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh P Mehta MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Mehta practices Hematology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Hematologists.