A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Mehta, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Mehta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Peter Mehta MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Mehta practices Hematology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Hematologists.