A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Shah, Pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Shah, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh M Shah MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Shah practices Pulmonary Disease and Pulmonary Disease near BRANDON, FL.
Additional practice locations include: PLANT CITY, FL and Riverview, FL.
See BRANDON Pulmonologists.