A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Shah, Pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Medical Center Of Trinity West Pasco Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh P Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Shah practices Neurology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Neurologists.