A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Shah, Pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh M Shah MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Shah practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Riverview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plant City, FL and Brandon, FL.
See Riverview Internists and Riverview Pulmonologists.