Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Shah
Dr. Rakesh Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, FL, with other offices in Riverview, FL and Plant City, FL (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity, Saint Joseph's Hospital and Brandon Regional Hospital. Dr. Shah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Shah has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rakesh Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.
Dr. Nidal Hamame
Hudson, FL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Gopal Chalavarya
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Hudson, FL 0.01 mi38
Dr. Siddharth Shah
Hudson, FL 0.01 mi31