Dr. Rakesh Parikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Parikh?

September 12th, 2015

Awesomeness

Dr. Rikesh is absolutely amazing! He has an amazing personality and is very kind! I felt very comfortable with him and sharing my issues with him. If I needed to talk to him, he would bend over backwards to talk to me and answer all the questions and concerns I had. He had my best interest in mind and never pressured me to do anything I didn’t want to do. I was privileged to have had Dr. Rikesh as my surgeon. My experience with him was wonderful and I recommend him to all my friends and family!

December 16th, 2009

Incredible

Dr. Parikh is one of the most caring and involved doctors I have ever known. He is what all doctors SHOULD be and I recommend his services to anyone and EVERYONE.

November 13th, 2015