A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Passi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Passi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Passi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Passi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Passi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Passi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Passi practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Passi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Passi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sayreville, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists and Old Bridge Cardiologists.