Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Passi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Passi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Passi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Passi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Passi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Passi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Passi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Passi practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Passi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Passi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South River, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists and East Brunswick Cardiologists.