Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Passi
Dr. Rakesh Passi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ, with another office in South River, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Adolescent Medicine, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Passi is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center and John F Kennedy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Passi has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rakesh Passi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Anita Ravi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
East Brunswick, NJ 0 mi
Dr. Sebastian Palmeri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Brunswick, NJ 0 mi41
Dr. Rena Burghli
East Brunswick, NJ 0.16 mi10