A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Passi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Passi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passi
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Passi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Passi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Passi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Passi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Passi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Passi practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Passi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Passi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South River, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists and East Brunswick Cardiologists.