Internists, Adolescent Specialist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile
400 Perrine Rd
Ste 412
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
732-254-6200
Locations and availability (19)

|  EXCELLENT DROCTOR  |  show details
by JOHN RAKOSKI on Jun 11th, 2014

DR PASSI listens Very involved with what good for the patient. Would recommend this doctor. HE did save my life.

Feb 4th, 2014

Dr Passi is the most humble caring doctor I have ever known in my life. He is very good with medicine and also very human and makes you feel very comfortable and good. The only doctor I would want by my bedside if and when I am ill is him!!!. Thank You Dr Passi for all your help and support. The office staff too is good and very courteous.

|  This doctor is the reason I am alive today.  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor. After seeing this doctor, I become enthusiastic, happy and life's worth living again. He's brought me back to life from my heart condition. I've recommended him to my friends and family and I won't go anywhere else.

Aug 15th, 2012

Dr.Passi is an awesome Dr. Very nice , well spoken, informative, I trust him, n have the upmost respect for him. He is Genuine

|  Best Doctor to have  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Took my father after he was in hospital and Dr. Passi saw him even though we had no appointment and spent considerable time reassuring me and my worried mother. Very knowledgeable, kind caring,attentive. Would highly recommend him.

Mar 3rd, 2012

I will only trust this doctor with health needs of all my family.

Mar 2nd, 2012

Best doctor to have.He is very knowledgeable and very exoerienced. Extremely good un catheterization techniques.

|  Doctor you can really trust with your health  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr Passi has been my physician for many years and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my health. He has training in many areas of medicine and I go to him even when I have a simple cold. Dr Passi is very attentive and caring, and possesses all the qualities of what a great doctor should be. My entire family sees him as well and he even saved my aunt's life when she had a sudden heart attack.

|  The worst  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

You are always rushed by the Dr. Passi. Can't understand what he is saying. His nurse/assistant Nilma is by far the most incompatiant person on the planet. She will not submit your info to the insurance company for approval until the day before, which will not allow you to get the test done. Also don't hold your breath for a phone call back. I spoke to her 4 times and my wife 1 time in a week and a half and I'm still waiting for her call back.

Jan 22nd, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST CARDILOGIST IN NJ. Excellent Dr. Very caring and patient. I will not go anywhere else!

|  The best doctor to have!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of dr Passi for several years and I couldn't be happier. He is very attentive, kind, caring, and very smart.

Jan 2nd, 2012

I do not always see Dr. Passi.I see a nurse practioner

|  Very bad experience!!!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Seems like these doctor's maintain a network with other doctors to get more patients reffered to them, without any major health issues. The office staff won't let you know that your expenses are not going to be covered by the insurance company fully.I would never go there again

|  No idea  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Passi was covering for our cardiologist at RWJ. He told me my husband had a heart attack and was about to do an angiogram when our doctor arrived. He took one look at the EKG and immediately knew he had NOT had a heart attack. It turned out to be a lung infection!

|  Would not recommend to a ffiend  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2010

Having dealt with Dr Passi on more than three occassions, he needs to pay more attention to patients needs and less to his number of appointment, and/or procedures. Needs to improve on follow up care and professionalism.

|  Chhosing the best Cardiologist for YOU  |  show details
by Mrs. Marsha S. Retired Medical Specialist Referral Coordinator on Feb 5th, 2009

Having worked in the medical field in Managed Care, I've been fortunate enough to choose priorities well in selecting a Specialist, In this instance, Dr. Rakesh Passi is very experienced, low key, conservative, available for his patients, generous with his time and expertise. I really could not recommend another Cardiologist more.