Dr. Rakesh Passi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Passi?

August 11th, 2017

Are you still suspended from rwj over cath that you done? Any improvement over sending late statement too insurance companies

August 5th, 2017

Questions about being a doctor

How long was your suspension from rwj ? How many insurance company questioned you about late insurance payment sent in?

January 21st, 2016

Went to him for 2 years now seeing knew md think twice

November 16th, 2015

Dr. Passi is an excellent doctor!!!

September 11th, 2015

Very satisfied

Dr Passi is very responsible doc, always got back to me about medication refills, new prescriptions, and questions, even on the weekends . Also managed to see me when I called last minute due to the work/appointment conflict. Very well known for his good work, so I feel like I'm always in good hands. No complaints whatsoever.

August 21st, 2015

Very sad

It is very sad when you go to a heart md very sick and scared every 3 months and doesn't treat you I finally left passi and I am going to knew md I have had all my md changed and my health is so much better I think passi is nothing more than insurance crazy nothing to do with his patients and there health please if you are going to him like myself think twice I have had nurses at rwj tell me to leave him and 2 md say it is about time you left

August 6th, 2015

I'm lucky to meet this Doctor

I have heart disease running through my family, so I'm always worried about my health. Dr Passi treated my mother and I believe this is a reason why she is still around. I also see him as my cardiologist, and I always feel confident that I'm in good hands. He is very busy but I believe this is a good thing because patients want to see a good doctor, so you can definitely tell he is the best one. He also performs procedures, therefore he will be with you every step of the way.

January 6th, 2015

dr passi is an excellent doctor. Would highly recommend him to all. He treated me and made me feel like I am the highest priority for him. He remembers everything about my health from what he observed and got to know during my hospital stay. Amazing doctor.

December 6th, 2014

Not young

Great doctor spend way to much time on cell phone with young girlfriend in for appt. phone went off 3 time he took everyone maybe he should hire some one to teach her to ride a bike then he could spend more. Time with his patients

September 22nd, 2014

Dr. Passi; Is a Dr. who is easy to talk Dr. Passi also listens to your problems and works to helpyou

June 11th, 2014

EXCELLENT DROCTOR

DR PASSI listens Very involved with what good for the patient. Would recommend this doctor. + HE did save my life.

February 4th, 2014

Dr Passi is the most humble caring doctor I have ever known in my life. He is very good with medicine and also very human and makes you feel very comfortable and good. The only doctor I would want by my bedside if and when I am ill is him!!!. Thank You Dr Passi for all your help and support. The office staff too is good and very courteous.