Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Very sad show details Very sad
by Mary on Aug 21st, 2015

It is very sad when you go to a heart md very sick and scared every 3 months and doesn't treat you I finally left passi and I am going to knew md I have had all my md changed and my health is so much better I think passi is nothing more than insurance crazy nothing to do with his patients and there health please if you are going to him like myself think twice I have had nurses at rwj tell me to leave him and 2 md say it is about time you left

I'm lucky to meet this Doctor show details I'm lucky to meet this Doctor
Aug 6th, 2015

I have heart disease running through my family, so I'm always worried about my health. Dr Passi treated my mother and I believe this is a reason why she is still around. I also see him as my cardiologist, and I always feel confident that I'm in good hands. He is very busy but I believe this is a good thing because patients want to see a good doctor, so you can definitely tell he is the best one. He also performs procedures, therefore he will be with you every step of the way.

Jun 8th, 2015

Talks on cell phone more than you are with him he is too old for that young blonde

Jan 5th, 2015

dr passi is an excellent doctor. Would highly recommend him to all. He treated me and made me feel like I am the highest priority for him. He remembers everything about my health from what he observed and got to know during my hospital stay. Amazing doctor.

Not young show details Not young
by None on Dec 6th, 2014

Great doctor spend way to much time on cell phone with young girlfriend in for appt. phone went off 3 time he took everyone maybe he should hire some one to teach her to ride a bike then he could spend more. Time with his patients

Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr. Passi; Is a Dr. who is easy to talk Dr. Passi also listens to your problems and works to helpyou

EXCELLENT DROCTOR show details EXCELLENT DROCTOR
by JOHN RAKOSKI on Jun 11th, 2014

DR PASSI listens Very involved with what good for the patient. Would recommend this doctor. HE did save my life.

Feb 4th, 2014

Dr Passi is the most humble caring doctor I have ever known in my life. He is very good with medicine and also very human and makes you feel very comfortable and good. The only doctor I would want by my bedside if and when I am ill is him!!!. Thank You Dr Passi for all your help and support. The office staff too is good and very courteous.

This doctor is the reason I am alive today. show details This doctor is the reason I am alive today.
Jul 27th, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor. After seeing this doctor, I become enthusiastic, happy and life's worth living again. He's brought me back to life from my heart condition. I've recommended him to my friends and family and I won't go anywhere else.

Aug 15th, 2012

Dr.Passi is an awesome Dr. Very nice , well spoken, informative, I trust him, n have the upmost respect for him. He is Genuine

Best Doctor to have show details Best Doctor to have
Mar 4th, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Took my father after he was in hospital and Dr. Passi saw him even though we had no appointment and spent considerable time reassuring me and my worried mother. Very knowledgeable, kind caring,attentive. Would highly recommend him.

Mar 3rd, 2012

I will only trust this doctor with health needs of all my family.

Mar 2nd, 2012

Best doctor to have.He is very knowledgeable and very exoerienced. Extremely good un catheterization techniques.

Doctor you can really trust with your health show details Doctor you can really trust with your health
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr Passi has been my physician for many years and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my health. He has training in many areas of medicine and I go to him even when I have a simple cold. Dr Passi is very attentive and caring, and possesses all the qualities of what a great doctor should be. My entire family sees him as well and he even saved my aunt's life when she had a sudden heart attack.

The worst show details The worst
Feb 25th, 2012

You are always rushed by the Dr. Passi. Can't understand what he is saying. His nurse/assistant Nilma is by far the most incompatiant person on the planet. She will not submit your info to the insurance company for approval until the day before, which will not allow you to get the test done. Also don't hold your breath for a phone call back. I spoke to her 4 times and my wife 1 time in a week and a half and I'm still waiting for her call back.

Jan 22nd, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST CARDILOGIST IN NJ. Excellent Dr. Very caring and patient. I will not go anywhere else!

The best doctor to have! show details The best doctor to have!
Jan 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of dr Passi for several years and I couldn't be happier. He is very attentive, kind, caring, and very smart.

Jan 2nd, 2012

I do not always see Dr. Passi.I see a nurse practioner

Very bad experience!!! show details Very bad experience!!!
Jul 21st, 2011

Seems like these doctor's maintain a network with other doctors to get more patients reffered to them, without any major health issues. The office staff won't let you know that your expenses are not going to be covered by the insurance company fully.I would never go there again

No idea show details No idea
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Passi was covering for our cardiologist at RWJ. He told me my husband had a heart attack and was about to do an angiogram when our doctor arrived. He took one look at the EKG and immediately knew he had NOT had a heart attack. It turned out to be a lung infection!

Would not recommend to a ffiend show details Would not recommend to a ffiend
Jul 6th, 2010

Having dealt with Dr Passi on more than three occassions, he needs to pay more attention to patients needs and less to his number of appointment, and/or procedures. Needs to improve on follow up care and professionalism.

Chhosing the best Cardiologist for YOU show details Chhosing the best Cardiologist for YOU
by Mrs. Marsha S. Retired Medical Specialist Referral Coordinator on Feb 5th, 2009

Having worked in the medical field in Managed Care, I've been fortunate enough to choose priorities well in selecting a Specialist, In this instance, Dr. Rakesh Passi is very experienced, low key, conservative, available for his patients, generous with his time and expertise. I really could not recommend another Cardiologist more.