A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Punn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Punn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Punn graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Punn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Punn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Punn practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Punn has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Punn practices Pediatrics near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Pediatricians.