Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Shah, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Shah FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Shah practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.