A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Shah, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Shah FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Shah practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.