A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Shah, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent, and Percutaneous Peripheral Vascular Interventions.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh R. Shah practice?
Dr. Rakesh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Langhorne Internists, Langhorne Cardiologists, Langhorne Emergency Physicians, Langhorne Radiologists, and Langhorne Surgeons.