Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Shah, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Shah FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Shah practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Pennington, NJ.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.