A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Shah, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Shah practice?
Dr. Rakesh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Internists, Langhorne Cardiologists, and Langhorne Surgeons.