Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Safaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Safaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safaya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Safaya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safaya graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Safaya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Safaya BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Safaya practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Safaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Safaya practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Surgeons.