A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Safaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Safaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Safaya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safaya graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Safaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Safaya BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Safaya practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Safaya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Safaya practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Auburn, WA.
See Fremont Surgeons.