Dr. Rakesh Sahni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Sahni?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 28th, 2016

Horrible Staff!

Dr. Sahni is a great doctor but if you have a heart problem like I do, expect to have your blood pressure rise and worse, get a heart attack dealing with his reception staff, specifically Gema. The first checkup, I had to wait for 2 hours which was too much. When I asked Gema what's taking things so long, she answered back with an attitude and irritated tone offering no apologies whatsoever for the delay. On my follow-up checkup just 2 weeks ago, after waiting for more than an hour, seeing other patients who came in after me, one by one being called to see the doctor, some guy called my name and told me to come with him to the stress test room. I was so confused and when I asked him why, he just told me that I need to retake a stress test which I had on my first visit. I asked Gema why I had to repeat the test, she basically said "They lost the result" and so I have to retake the stress test. She then said "I don't have to worry, I wasn't charged the first time I took the stress test." That's not the point! Problem there was she did not inform me about retaking the stress test by phone and on that whole time I was waiting for more than an hour. It seemed she’s not concerned about my time at all. Even if I had all the time that day for another stress test, I got so stressed already with the idea that she (they) lost my test result and that nobody even told me about it. And when I was telling her I didn't want to do the stress test again because I’m in a hurry and wasn’t expecting to be doing that, she just told me to sit down and slammed my file on the table right in front of all the other patients. This is my first ever review on anything but I have to write my experience, especially for other patients who have heart problems. I just wish people with that kind of attitude won’t have to be in the frontline, dealing with heart patients.

December 20th, 2016