A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Saini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Saini, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Saini BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Saini practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Saini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Saini practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Arlington Internists.