A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Surapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Surapaneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Surapaneni graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Surapaneni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Johns Community Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Surapaneni MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Surapaneni practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Surapaneni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Surapaneni practices Internal Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Temple Internists.