Dr. Rakesh Vakhariya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Vakhariya?

May 2nd, 2017

Best pain doctor !!!!

August 13th, 2016

Kind, caring, understanding. Recommend to any patient in pain.

September 2nd, 2013

The Best!

Dr. Vakhariya is one of the best! He listens, he cares, and he is always available to answer questions. He has been doing my back injections for years and I wouldn't trust anybody else with my spine. If you need injections he is the guy! He treats with kindness and respect! Highly recommend this pain doctor!

August 23rd, 2013

Dr. Vakhariya is an Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Vakhariya has been my pain management doctor for several years now. He is a good listener and takes my concerns very seriously. He has personally called me by phone when I've had problems with pain. I make a 2 hour drive from Pt. Huron to see Dr. V., because he is the very best. It's hard to find a good doctor and one that you can depend on. This doctor is great with his patients!

June 26th, 2013

Dr. V is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever been treated by. He went above and beyond to help me. He really listens to you and takes his time. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and I have.

September 15th, 2012

I was so relieved

I was seeing an arthritis/osteoporosis specialist for 3 years for lower back pain. She took one X-ray 3 years ago and after glancing at it declared I had a little arthritis on my spine. Telling her for 3 years the steroid shot didn't work and various meds didn't work (one said it was not to be taken for ulcer patients, which I am. Another was for late stage cancer and rheumatoid arthritis, which I am not.) I decided to go to my brother's doctor, Dr. Vakhariya. He ordered an MRI and discovered degenerative and one herniated disc..finally relief from the pain! Thank you Dr. I would definitely suggest to anyone suffering pain to see him.. He and his team are professional, efficient, friendly and understanding.

September 7th, 2017