A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakeshkumar Kaneria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakeshkumar Kaneria is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaneria
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaneria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakeshkumar Kaneria, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaneria graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kaneria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- University Hospital
- Atrium Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakeshkumar Mansukhlal Kaneria MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rakeshkumar M. Kaneria practice?
- Dr. Rakeshkumar Kaneria has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakeshkumar Kaneria practices Psychiatry near West Chester, OH.
See West Chester Psychiatrists.