Dr. Rakeshkumar Kaneria MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 11th, 2015
Son at Atrium 2012 attempted suicide, aggression, bipolar 1, schizoaffective, ADHD, aspergers
My son was at atrium psych unit in 2012. My son's psychiatrist was out of town and called Dr. Several times. He never returned call. He called me (his Mother) and I'm an RN, was condescending, rude. I asked him to call his regular psychiatrist to discuss his plan. He never did nor did he return any of my calls. My son was on many necessary psych meds prior to admission. He discontinued ALL of them abruptly, sent him home on no meds and no prescriptions and within a week he was in psych ward elsewhere again. He is incompetent! Run far away from this poor excuse of a psychiatrist! If I could give no stars I would!

July 9th, 2015
You don't find these doctors everyday
Excellent doctor, vey organized, asks lots of questions, gives you a written up report with detailed info like weight, height, meds and things that you followed up with him on. Very professional and really seems to care.