A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakeshkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakeshkumar Patel, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakeshkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakeshkumar C Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakeshkumar C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rakeshkumar Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rakeshkumar Patel practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.