A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakhal Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakhal Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakhal Muralimohan Reddy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rakhal M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rakhal Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rakhal Reddy practices Pediatrics near East Dundee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.