Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakhi Kalra
Dr. Rakhi Kalra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kalra is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Rwj University Hospital and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. She speaks English.
Dr. Rakhi Kalra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rakhi Kalra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Moti Tiku
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi46
Dr. John Walker
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi41
Dr. Amardeep Saluja
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi16