A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakhi Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakhi Kohli MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rakhi Kohli practice?
- Dr. Rakhi Kohli has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakhi Kohli practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.