A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakhi Thambi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakhi Thambi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thambi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thambi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thambi graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Thambi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakhi S Thambi MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatrics, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Rakhi S. Thambi practice?
- Dr. Rakhi Thambi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakhi Thambi practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatrics, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists, Chicago Pediatricians, and Chicago Plastic Surgeons.