A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakhshan Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakhshan Naqvi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naqvi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakhshan Naqvi MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Rakhshan Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Rakhshan Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakhshan Naqvi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Lake Forest, IL.
See Lake Forest Pathologists.