A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raksha Gajarawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raksha Gajarawala is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raksha Gajarawala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajarawala graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gajarawala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gajarawala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raksha J. Gajarawala practice?
Dr. Raksha Gajarawala practices Pediatrics near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians.