A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raksha Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raksha Joshi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.More Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raksha Joshi practice?
Dr. Raksha Joshi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Branch, NJ.
See Long Branch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.