A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raksha Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kothari
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kothari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raksha Kothari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 54 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kothari has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raksha Anil Kothari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raksha A. Kothari practice?
- Dr. Raksha Kothari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raksha Kothari practices Internal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Stratford Internists.