A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raksha Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kothari
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kothari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raksha Kothari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 54 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kothari has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raksha Anil Kothari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raksha A. Kothari practice?
- Dr. Raksha Kothari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raksha Kothari practices Internal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Stratford Internists.