A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raksha Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raksha Kothari, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kothari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raksha A. Kothari practice?
Dr. Raksha Kothari practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists.