Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raksha Trivedi
Dr. Raksha Trivedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Trivedi is affiliated with Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. Dr. Trivedi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Raksha Trivedi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Raksha Trivedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Suzanne Barbier
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seattle, WA 1.18 mi33
Dr. Dana Blackham
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seattle, WA 1.40 mi38
Dr. Padmini Bhaskar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Shoreline, WA 1.68 mi52