inactive

Raksha Trivedi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2016
After two phone calls to explain and verify the purpose of my appointment, I arrived and learned that the procedure that needed to happen would not be possible at this clinic. I would have expected to be told that in the preliminary phone calls. Once there, the assistant had no bedside manner, I couldn't understand her and she was very judgmental. She even pressed why I didn't know my family health history after I had already mentioned I was adopted. Once the doctor arrived (she was late), she brashly stated that they "don't do that here" when I explained that the whole purpose of my visit was to get my implanon removed and a new one put in. I definitely mentioned that when I made my appointment.

March 28th, 2015
caring and knowledgable. Takes care of your total health. Best Gynecologist in my experience

February 13th, 2015
recommend highly.
A dedicated physician. Honest, straight forward and knowledable. She is through and kind.

February 3rd, 2011
Dr. Trivedi is your best choice
Dr. Trivedi has been my OB/GYN for the past 10 years. I would highly recommend her for any treatment. Over the years she has performed a Tubal Ligation, D & C, Hysterectomy, and helped me with genetic testing due to my family's history of breat cancer. Recently she helped me overcome 3 months of groin pain by doing a special proceedure that resolved it in one day. Dr. Trivedi listens to your concerns, treats you with dignity, and is delightful person.

January 18th, 2011
2010 winner of the patient's choice award
I have known Dr. Trivedi for many years and happy to see her getting recognition with patient's choice award. From what i understand it is voted by patients to recognize physicians who have made difference in their lives.J.J.

June 13th, 2010
looking for an Ob/gyn try her out. She is very good

May 10th, 2010
caring physician.
I have known Dr. trivedi for many years. She always takes time to listen to all my complaints and issues . I always feel I gotsomething useful from my appoinment with her about health, life or my emotional well being, I feel she cares.