Dr. Rakshanda Aslam MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Aslam is the WORST doctor I have ever seen
These ratings are a JOKE! Especially the ones on ZocDoc. This doctor prescribed me medication without even physically examining me and has a horrible bedside manner and listening skills. One medication she prescribed me was for a infection I didn't even say I had symptoms for, nor did she check. All she did was talk to me, check my heart rate, and prescribe me medication. Are you kidding me?

May 17th, 2015
Great Bedside Manner
This Doctor is awesome she cares so much about her patients and she spends time with you when you visit.

January 28th, 2015
She is fantastic. She always treatme as part of her family is more than a doctor.

November 21st, 2014
awesome doctor and staff
Love her! I was sick not feeling well and I called her office as a new patient and they got me in within the hour! After not being properly treated by a previous doctor, she diagnosed me correctly and explained thoroughly of my diagnoses. Thank god I chose her as my pcp . She sent me home from work with medication to help me feel better :)

January 19th, 2012
Dr.Rakshanda Aslam, treated me during my two stays at St.Lukes Episcopal Hospital, during which time I suffered from severe episodes of pancreatitis, later leading to the discovery of a tumor at the tail end of my pancreas. Dr. Aslam, expertise and bedside manner supersedes any other physcian I have ever dealt with. In most cases, physcians possess a high degree of technical and medical knowledge but lack the ability to connect and understand a patient's unique condition. Dr.Aslam, demonstrated a unmatched ability to connect with her patients, demonstrating genuine care and concern for her patients well being. She visited me every single day without fail and spent a great deal of time explaining and answering several of my questions, regardles of their redundance. Dr. Aslam is an asset to St.Lukes and any patient who recieves treatment from her, will find themselves extremely grateful and content. She was instrumental in my recovery medically but more than anything, her bedside manner brought me through one of the darkest times of my life. I owe my health and my well being to Dr. Aslam and I consider myself extremely lucky to have had her as my physcian.

March 30th, 2017