A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakshith Gadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakshith Gadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadam graduated from Bldea's Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur.
Dr. Gadam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakshith Gadam MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakshith Gadam practice?
- Dr. Rakshith Gadam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakshith Gadam practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Brockton Internists.