Learn more about Dr. Raldon Retter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raldon Retter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Retter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Retter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raldon Retter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Retter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Retter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raldon Hugh Retter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raldon H. Retter practice?
- Dr. Raldon Retter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raldon Retter practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.