A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raldon Retter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raldon Retter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Retter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Retter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raldon Retter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Retter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Retter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raldon Hugh Retter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raldon H. Retter practice?
- Dr. Raldon Retter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raldon Retter practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.