A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raldon Retter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raldon Retter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raldon Retter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Retter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Retter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raldon H. Retter practice?
Dr. Raldon Retter practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.