A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raleigh Godsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raleigh Godsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raleigh Godsey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Godsey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Godsey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raleigh Kirby Godsey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raleigh K. Godsey practice?
- Dr. Raleigh Godsey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Raleigh Godsey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Matthews, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Matthews Obstetricians & Gynecologists.