Dr. Raleigh Godsey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raleigh Godsey Jr?

July 31st, 2015

I had a cea section this week and was a little nervous and Dr Godsey made me feel like everything is going to turn out well and it did. My husband and I have a healthy beautiful baby girl and Dr Godsey delivered. I would highly recommend him as a doctor if he was still deliverin babies. I found our my daughter is one of the last babies he will deliver and me and my husband are truly honored he was there to deliver our daughter.

January 11th, 2015

Has a nice gentle nature

I had been to other ob\gyn doctors. but I really like Dr. Godsey. He delivered my daughter in 1990. He has been very caring and personable through the years. There have been good years and bad and he has always been professional, yet takes the time to explain things in a way that shows he cares. He was helpful and supportive through the times that I cried. And seems to genuinely care about his patients.

January 20th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Godsey's for a very, very long time. My Mother was his patient as well until she passed away. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing and OB/Gyn doctor. I can go in there with a list of issues and he spends with me the time I need. He also takes the time to talk about anything other than medical that I want/need to speak on. If there is such thing as loving your doctor.....I Love My Doctor!

April 26th, 2011

Dr. Godsey is the best. I have been a patient over 10 years and my daughter has been a patient for 3 years. She is away at college and when I suggested she someone there, she absolutely refused. She will only speak to him! He is kind, caring and extremely attentive. You couldn't find a better OB/GYN if you tried

July 26th, 2016