Dr. Raleigh Godsey MD Patient Reviews

January 11th, 2015
Has a nice gentle nature
I had been to other ob\gyn doctors. but I really like Dr. Godsey. He delivered my daughter in 1990. He has been very caring and personable through the years. There have been good years and bad and he has always been professional, yet takes the time to explain things in a way that shows he cares. He was helpful and supportive through the times that I cried. And seems to genuinely care about his patients.

January 20th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Godsey's for a very, very long time. My Mother was his patient as well until she passed away. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing and OB/Gyn doctor. I can go in there with a list of issues and he spends with me the time I need. He also takes the time to talk about anything other than medical that I want/need to speak on. If there is such thing as loving your doctor.....I Love My Doctor!

April 26th, 2011
Dr. Godsey is the best. I have been a patient over 10 years and my daughter has been a patient for 3 years. She is away at college and when I suggested she someone there, she absolutely refused. She will only speak to him! He is kind, caring and extremely attentive. You couldn't find a better OB/GYN if you tried