A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raleigh Humphries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raleigh Humphries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raleigh Humphries, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphries graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Humphries has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raleigh Green Humphries MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raleigh G. Humphries practice?
- Dr. Raleigh Humphries has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raleigh Humphries practices Urology near Mebane, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, VA and Front Royal, VA.
See Mebane Urologists.