A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralf Thiele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralf Thiele, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiele graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thiele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thiele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralf G. Thiele practice?
Dr. Ralf Thiele practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pain Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Rheumatologists, and Rochester Pain Management Doctors.