A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralf Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralf Zimmermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmermann
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Zimmermann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralf Zimmermann MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ralf Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Ralf Zimmermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralf Zimmermann practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Endocrinologists.