A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralf Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralf Zimmermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmermann
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Zimmermann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralf Zimmermann MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ralf Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Ralf Zimmermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralf Zimmermann practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Endocrinologists.