Learn more about Dr. Rallis Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rallis Rajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rallis Manjula Rajan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rallis M. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Rallis Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rallis Rajan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Rheumatologists.