Learn more about Dr. Rallis Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rallis Rajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rallis Manjula Rajan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rallis M. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Rallis Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rallis Rajan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Rheumatologists.