A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Atkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Atkinson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Atkinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Atkinson BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Ralph Atkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Atkinson practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists.