A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Anthony Brooks MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Ralph Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Brooks practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.