Learn more about Dr. Ralph Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Carter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Albert Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Ralph Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Carter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hood River, OR.
See Hood River Primary Care Doctors and Hood River General Practitioners.