Learn more about Dr. Ralph Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Carter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Albert Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Ralph Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Carter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hood River, OR.
See Hood River Primary Care Doctors and Hood River General Practitioners.