A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Abraham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Abraham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Lee Abraham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Ralph Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Abraham practices Family Medicine near Mangham, LA.
See Mangham Primary Care Doctors.